His Word was in my heart..
Jeremiah 20:9 says it perfectly, “…His word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones…”
Every time I read God’s Word and His promises, it sparks a fire in my soul to share it because I want you to be encouraged, inspired and assured of God’s love for you.
As a Sunday School teacher, small group facilitator, and ladies’ ministries speaker, I know people are looking for ways to grow in the Lord, trust God and His Word, and strengthen their faith in Him.
- The Healer is Here: The Healer is here and He wants us to learn of Him. We are very familiar with physical healing, it’s the emotional healing that God wants to minister to us. God has many names and one of them is Jehovah Rapha – that is, the Lord who heals us.
- When You’re Fighting a Losing Battle: It’s been said that the mind is a battlefield for the enemy. Through my battle I fought each year on Mother’s Day, I share how God brought victory through the principles found in the book of Joshua.
- God’s Bouquet: Just like a bouquet is made of an assortment and variety of flowers, the Body of Christ is made of different ministries and functions yet adds beauty to the church.
- Come to the Altar: Wherever you are in journey with Jesus, come to the altar, because where you go first matters.
- Come to the altar for repentance and relationship
- Come to the altar with your prayer partners
- Come to the altar for strength and power to fight battles
- Come to the altar to intercede for others
- The altar isn’t always at church
- From Genesis to Revelation, the altar is of great importance
- Testimony of how the Lord spoke to me to write a book for single mothers: “Broken Not Crushed: A Single Mother’s Journey from Brokenness to an Abundant Life Through Jesus Christ”
- God Celebrates You! The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing. (Zephaniah 3:17) God celebrates us because His love never changes and it never ends.
DISC Introductory Workshop
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14
What is DiSC? According to William Marston and other behaviorists, there are four core behavioral styles:
D – Directive / Leadership oriented
I – Influencing / Fun oriented
S – Steady – Relationship oriented
C – Conscientious / Knowledge oriented
Learning to understand others will improve communication and relationships. What’s your behavioral style? Schedule a workshop to learn more!
You will receive tips and guidance to understand the behavioral and personality styles. Learn to use the DiSC vocabulary and principles to improve communication in all your relationships.